How We Work
At Genesis Studios, we request the following information and specifications:
- The general view direction marked to indicate each desired view angle
- The preferred view(s): pedestrian eye-level, elevated eye-level, or aerial
Plans and Elevations:
- Site plans, floor plans, building elevations, roof plans, detail sheets, landscape plans and plant schedules
- Photos of existing conditions, special features or amenities, materials, color samples, and other supporting elements should also be provided to us
- Time frame and deadline
- We accept the following formats: CAD, SketchUp, Revit, 3DS Max, PDF, DWG, JPG, TIFF, and more
Style of Rendering:
- Digital Photorealistic, Digital Watercolor, Watercolor, Pen and Ink with Watercolor, Conceptual, 2D or 3D Floor Plan, Site Plan, Elevation, Animation, 360VR or Virtual Walkthrough
- Time of Day: dusk, daytime, or dawn
A Few Things to Know:
- We prefer data to be provided in CAD, SketchUp or Revit.
- If a project is in the developmental stages and requires us to do design work, additional fees may apply.
- We can and will set up a secure FTP site with a private password for any confidential projects.