While many of our clients prefer the subtlety and purity of Watercolor Renderings, some prefer Pen and Ink Illustrations with the addition of Watercolor.
The ink lines strengthen the architectural expression of an image. The delineation between planes is crisper and certain details are often more clearly defined due to the fact that fine point pens can be employed. Pen and Ink with Watercolor may be considered as an option for an intricate aerial view of a development for instance.
Watercolor Rendering style
There are other features available with the Pen & Ink with Watercolor Rendering style.
- The Pen and Ink Rendering can be used as black and white artwork. This is useful in applications where the boldness of ink lines is required for the image to read well.
- The Pen and Ink Illustration line work can be reviewed and marked up and then refined before color is added. Thus our clients have a chance to see the development of the artwork before final color is added.
- The Pen and Ink Illustration line work can be altered to present different architectural options over a period of time.
- Once the Pen and Ink Rendering is completed, the image can be reproduced on watercolor paper. If desired, multiple images can be colored to present different colors schemes. The same images can be colored to represent daytime and nighttime versions. The images can also be delineated in various seasons.
- The Pen and Ink drawing of the architecture can be slipped into different settings. For instance the architecture can be shown in a northern zone and then with alterations, the same architecture can be depicted in a tropical setting.
- Another option we offer is Pen and Ink with Markers Renderings.
- The Pen and Ink Illustration can be colored in Photoshop. This option allows us to produce colors in various layers that our clients can use for different needs and options.