1. When we receive the required data we will submit proposed wire-frame views from the digital model we create. We will produce two additional views, should adjustments or corrections be needed.
2. Upon view selection, we will submit a composition sketch with planting for approval.
3. Once the final sketch is approved, we will begin the painting. After that, any design changes or corrections are subject to additional fees.
4. A low-res image will be provided for final review before shipment.
5. Upon approval of the final review, a high-res scan will be provided. The original rendering will be shipped to the Client upon request. Shipping and handling charges will apply.