A professionally executed Rendered Site Plan is a very useful tool for marketing a development. While a project can be depicted with various perspective views, an Illustrated Architectural Site Plan provides a true “to scale” vision of a development.
Genesis Studios, Inc. produces Architectural Rendered Site Plans in all of our rendering styles:
- Watercolor Site Plan Renderings
- Pen and Ink with Watercolor Site Plan Renderings
- Opaque Site Plan Renderings
- Digital (CG or Computer Graphics) Site Plan Renderings
- Conceptual Site Plan Renderings
- Scale Models Site Plan Renderings
Genesis Studios is experienced with incorporating all of the devices that can bring life and dimension to an Architectural Site Plan:
- Use of shadows in scale to differentiate different building, tree and structural heights.
- Use of shadows to present the project in its proper lighting conditions.
- Delineation of topography within the Rendered Site Plan.
- Expert interpretation of landscape and hardscape features of the project.
- Depiction of various terrains; from sandy beaches to dense wetlands and mountainous slopes.
- Seasonal applications such as showing a ski resort in winter and/or spring conditions.
- Additions of cars and people to illustrate activity and flow.
- We can add graphic such as lot lines and numbering systems as well lettering if desired either directly applied to the Rendered Architectural Site Plan or in Photoshop so that changes can be made with ease.
- The Architectural Site Plan can be used in conjunction with other renderings and or animation to provide a true feel of your development.
- The Illustrated Site Plan can be loosely defined or highly detailed or anywhere in between depending on the stage of the project and budget available.